This is how we do
our Hog and Javelina hunts:
We have 7 pastures with a number of baits and lights set up in
each. According to your group size, we give you a pasture to
hunt in. I run a pre-determined corn route for the javelina
in the morning and re-bait the hog barrels during the day while you are stalking
javelina. Hunt hogs at night under one of our
Each light will have a timer and will go on from dark to midnight.
If you want to hunt at a different time, I can re-program the light.
is a 2420-acre ranch located 25 miles NE of
Laredo, Texas. Established
in 1987 for bowhunting only, it caters to groups of up to 10 hunters.
include a large lodge-style building with a central living room and
four bedrooms (4 beds in each room), each air conditioned with its
own bathroom. Adjacent to the lodge is a kitchen and dining facility
where you prepare your own meals. A lighted target range and walk-in
cooler are also located on the grounds.
Typically our season
is in February
Included in price:
1. Use of tripod stands
2. Lodge, ice machine
3. Lighted practice range with targets
4. Walk-in cooler and skinning facility
5. Use of a "baitlight" with tripod.
Food, cooking and eating utensils
2. Bed linens, pillows and towels
3. Transportation to and from pasture. 4WD, tire plugs and sealer
4. Corn for javelina hunting
5. Vehicle gas (no station within 32 miles)
6. You may bring a chair for mobility (for hog baits or javelina
License required Restrictions:
1. You are allowed to hunt over a lighted bait (baited daily by
2. You may shoot one javelina and unlimited hogs. Do not shoot more in one sitting
than you want to track or take care of. Extra javelina is
3. You may furnish your own corn to hunt
javelina or buy from us at ranch . You can sendero feed to try
to pull javelina out of brush for stalking.
5. No hunting without having a Release of Liability on file.
6. No draw-locs
7. Cross bows allowed only if upper-limbed handicapped(Ranch
8. If you shoot it you must take it home or eat it here.
Call 830-238-3494 or 830-459-2280
Groups of 10 may reserve
whole ranch. One hunter hunts for free.
Once you have called to reserve a time we must receive ½ of your
total fee to guarantee your space. We take Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and
Discover. Please pay the balance when you show up for your hunt. A
confirmation letter and map to ranch will be mailed once we receive
your deposit. Hunt days are from 11 AM to 11Am.
Deposits are non-refundable
Prices: Age 15 and under: half price.
Groups of 10: One hunter hunts free.
From our hunters: "Just a short note to let you know what a great time we had down
My son and I look forward to a Texas pig hunt trip every year.
“Michigan winters can be brutal.”
What a great time we had, the facilities are the best we have
experienced in my 15 years of hunting south Texas.
Chris was an exceptional host and made sure we were all comfortable
I cannot say enough about the trip, We will be back hopefully in